This section deals with upgrading domus.Link from a previous version.
- A working domus.Link and heyu installation
- Heyu is not running.
Note: Some commands that are shown may require root priveleges. Either become root on your system or pre-pend the command with sudo.
- backup existing domus.Link files used for configuration. (VERY IMPORTANT)
$ cp [your web path]/domus.Link/config.php [backup location]/config.php.backup
$ cp -r [your web path]/domus.Link/db [backup location]/
- Download latest version from http://domus.link.co.pt/download
- Un-tar to the location you have previously installed domus.Link. The domus.Link package is tar'd with the directory of domus.Link/, if you have your installed directory with this name, you will be able to do an overlay.
$ cd [your directory above domus.Link i.e. /var/www]
$ tar xfvz [path to tar file]/domuslink-XXX.tar.gz
- Copy back your backed up config.php and db directory.
$ cp [backup location]/config.php.backup [your domus.Link dir]/
$ cp -r [backup location]/db [your domus.Link dir]/
- Delete the urlMap.cache file in the db directory.
- Finally, point your web browser to your webserver (ie: http://localhost/domus.Link) and start heyu using the 'START' link located on the footer.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of domus.Link prior to V1.2, you will be asked to convert your alias and floorplan to the new version. Click 'Convert' to accomplish this.
If you click 'Continue', you will bypass the conversion and all aliases will be of type 'other' and in location 'unknown'. While this action will not change your mapping, if you make a modification to the heyu config file in the admin area or update an alias, you will not be asked again for the convert. If you do not do anything and then start another session later, you will be asked for the conversion again.