Date: Feb 20, 2012
Title: domus.Link v2.0.2beta available for testing
Beta release of the domus.Link v2.0.2 fixes and new features.
V2.0.2beta fixes and features description
- FixesIssue where images do not display properly on default theme. This issue is related to /var/lock not being writable by the webserver. Added check in diagnostic.php for /var/lock and handle exception properly when it occurs. Exception handling may catch other errors now as well.
- Updated README file to have the correct file name and location of urlMap.cache as it was identified improperly.
- New Feature - Scene control was added to domus.Link to have a psuedo module control a scene defined in the x10config file. Scene editing was added to the setup area and is now managed. The scene can be assigned to groups and locations as well as a security level for execution. USERSYN's are not included and this allows for heyu custom USERSYN's to be hidden from domus.Link. (Yes, I know that SCENE and USERSYN are identical, but thought it maybe useful to separate them if you want scripts to control USERSYN and not have them as items in domus.Link.)Issue when using the heyu edit in domus.Link that it did not display dropdown selection items with their proper value selected. There was an issue in the comparisons due to extraneous whitespace on the variables.
- Fixed an issue with diagnostics not running properly while fixing issue 67. Factored the code to be handled properly.
- Fixed an issue with config type compares as if case was not matching it would not find the correct objects.
TODO - The RestAPI does not yet support scenes. So the android app will not have that yet. That will be in the final version.