Date: Sep 24, 2007
Title: v0.1.1 Released
v0.1.1 of domus.Link a web-based frontend for Heyu has finally been released.
Yeap v0.1.1 has finally been released, after a delay of over 2 weeks I finally managed to get some time. This version does not include any new features, it is mainly fixing a few bugs and adding a few security enhancements. Here are the main changes:
- Disabled 'short_open_tag' for security reason's
Thanks to Julien Touche for pointing this out.
- Added Dutch translation
Thanks to Frank
- Added French translation
Thanks to 'Child from Korn' and Thierry Moutet
- Fixed various PHP warning messages.
- Added more error handling code.
- Changed languages dropdown so that full names are given instead of ie: en_GB
- Fixed IE CSS bugs
- Implemented a different solution for checking if Heyu is running.
Thanks again to Julien Touche.
- Various other fixes/corrections/security enhancements