domus.Link v2.0.1 Released
Fixes release for domus.Link for issues found from v2.0 release.
This release inlcudes fixes that have been found and one addition for security.
- Issue in php versions that write to files where an explicit __to_string is required on an object to convert text.
- Upgrading from 1.2 to 2.0 caused an exception due to module types not being loaded before conversion.
- Remember login was not working due to new security addition in v2.0. This is now fixed using correct checks.
- Added feature to disable the domus.Link Security completely. This is available in the frontend config page. ** WARNING ** IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO TURN THE SECURITY FEATURE OFF AS IT CREATES A SECURITY VULNERABILITY TO YOUR SYSTEM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- domus.Link always converted labels to lowercase and saved the labels that way. This was unnecessary and no domus.Link preserves case on labels.