v0.2 of domus.Link a web-based Heyu frontend has been released.
With a new year (even thou a bit late) a new release of domus.Link is available, specifically v0.2. For thoose of you who where waiting for v0.2 mainly due to events/macros administration I am sorry to say that specific features has not yet been implemented. This is because v0.2 was initially supossed to be v0.1.2, however due to the amount of new features I decided to push the version numbers down, and release domus.Link as v0.2.
Here is a list of the changes/features of v0.2:
- Added support for multi-aliases such as A2,5,6.
- Completely rewrote way of handling control table's, reduced from ~350 lines of code to about 50.
- Added configuration option to choose how many modules appear per line on control page.
- Added dim/bright click controls to intensity table
- Added native support for CM17A devices
- Added security level's for password protection
(none, admin & everything)
- Added an auto-refresh setting to the frontend
- Heyu now automatically reload's when changes are made to it's settings
- Bug correction with START and STOP for Heyu when on error.php
- Fixed some error handling bugs
- Fixed various other minor bugs
- Changed theme icons. Now currently uses icons from the Crystal icon pack (http://www.everaldo.com/crystal/) by Everaldo Coelho which are licensed under the LGPL.
- Added Italian translation
Thanks to Stefano Bodini
- Added Swedish translation
Thanks to Tobias Axelsson
- Updated Dutch translation
Thanks to Frank